“Reduce Costs. Improve Quality. Harmonize Information. Connect Care Givers.”
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) was enacted in order to improve the quality of care being provided to Medicare patients. MACRA heavily emphasizes interoperability as the “catalyst for change” and the quality measures proposed in the program are heavily based around a healthcare organization’s ability to coordinate on provisioning care, while accurately reporting data.
The inability for an organization to seamlessly move a patient through the continuum of care is a result of the silo’ed nature of outdated business practices, rather than any technological limitations. By creating a single, unified “ecosystem” of disparate data sources, a health care organization can achieve success far beyond simply achieving MACRA quality targets.
Dedalus sought to eliminate these concerns by tailoring the world’s most wide-ranging Interoperability tool, X1.V1.
X1.V1 allows all providers within an organization to coordinate in the provision of care, regardless of EHR vendor. Quality measures can be tracked in real-time across the network, and with X1.V1’s native patient-matching and terminology indexing technologies, data integrity is guaranteed.
- Ensure a linear, stream-lined path of care for patients, maximizing coordination across the continuum of care.
- Vendor-neutrality ensures no expensive rip-and-replace of disparate systems ensuring an effortless integration.
- Completely integrated platform eliminates the need to shop for multiple modules to achieve true Value-Based Care.
- Native patient matching and terminology indexing modules ensure a unified view for clinicians across the spectrum.
- Live analytics allow stakeholders to monitor progress in real-time.
- Accurate reporting tools ensure that KPIs are met in a timely, correct fashion.
- X1.V1 can be integrated with a wide range of applications aimed at optimizing specific clinical and healthcare management functions.
- Flexible infrastructure allows the network to evolve and scale platform to accommodate growth and the ever-changing set of healthcare requirements.
- Robust interoperability solution that secures patient information and enterprise data.
Clinical Practice Improvement Activities
- HealthViewer module allows clinicians to view a patient’s entire history within the ecosystem and cross-institutional notifications allow providers to track a patient’s progress real-time.
- Clinical pathways ensure industry-best practices are observed during care process.
- 360-degree patient view allows for true care coordination between providers within any collaborative model, ensuring that duplicate procedures and incorrect prescriptions are a thing of the past.